Tuesday, April 15, 2008

thank you

I'm not in a great place right now. I've been crying myself to sleep every night again.
I also feel like my mind is gone. Honestly, I can barely get these words written out. I can't concentrate long enough on ANYTHING. I have at least 5 projects that are on a deadline and no hope of getting any of them done any time soon.
I am used to being a person with a hundred things going on at once. At the moment I'm lucky to get one thing done a day, and I'm not getting anywhere near enough done each day.

But for now I wanted to send out a thankyou to those of you who have left comments for me.
I am somewhat surprised that so many people are visiting my blog, over 2600 hits in only 2 weeks!

I'm really interested in who is reading. Can you leave us a message in our guestbook to let me know you're here...I dont expect comments on entries, but I'd love to get to know all of you who are reading about us :)




Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com


2 comments:

Shinejil said...

I came over from Lost and Found to give you my sympathies. It hasn't been long since you lost Caden, so it's no surprise that mental focus isn't in the cards at the moment.

My best wishes and warmest thoughts to you and your partner!

Aunt Becky said...

*hugs*

Of course I'll sign it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online