Friday, October 16, 2009

Wave of Light

Last night (my time) was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness/Rememberance Day. We did the Wave of Light at 7pm lighting two candles and leaving them to burn all night. One for our Caden, the other for all of the lost babies all over the world.

On FB I posted about it and was overwhelmed by the number of people in my life who were lighting candles for my boy.

Much of the time it feels as though we are alone in this journey. That no-one but us is remembering our dear lost ones. And then a few times a year, we see that they are not forgotten, that people remember them with love and affection, even though they do not speak of it on any other day of the year.

So thank you to my friends who are burning candles for my boy, may his light never go out.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love how it's not even 7 pm here yet. There are still hours for the candles to burn for our babies. :)

tireegal68 said...

There is still time over here too. I am thinking of dear sweet Caden and sending you lots of loving light. Sending love and hugs to you and your family. I will always remember Caden:) I hope he is with you in body as well as spirit in the safety of your loving home.

Me said...

Thinking of you, and Caden.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online