Tuesday, March 25, 2008

three and seven

I realized the other day that Caden was born at 37 weeks weighing 3lb7oz and was 37cm long
I was returning the books to the library on Sunday and read in the astrological baby name book that the numbers associated with Pisces babies are 3 and 7.

Then I was booking the hall for his memorial service. I was going to have it on the Saturday but then thought Sunday would be okay too. Turns out that Amy can make it the sun and not sat. Good. So I ring up and book. Was going to say 2pm like the baby shower was supposed to be, but changed my mind last second and said 3pm.

Then I worked out that that means the memorial is on the 30th of the 3rd month at 3pm. Freaky huh?

I need to start planning it too. Write what I want to say. I think Kim won’t say anything, but Amy likely will. I want to have a memorial book there for people to write in, and candles for Caden – a table of candles for people to light and talk to him. I can’t think of what else I want to do. I need to get helium balloons for a balloon release and some other decorations. I want it to be like a party. I also need to do up his birth announcements and have them laminated to give out on the day as well.

I need to get a move on to get all this done...

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online